Whether you’re driven by wanderlust, a career change, or looking for your calling after graduation, Lacrosse the Nations is always looking for volunteers for our Nicaragua programs!
Why volunteer with Lacrosse the Nations?
Volunteering with LtN abroad is an incredibly unique and rewarding experience. Since our programs launched, LtN has become an integral part the communities where we work. We have built meaningful partnerships with local entities thanks to our incredible group of on-the-ground staff and volunteers.
Volunteering with LtN is unique because it allows volunteers to have an experience that:
- Is independently driven by your personal skill sets and motivators
- Provides for over 10-12 hours per week of hands-on experience teaching and coaching at-risk youth
- Creates lasting relationships with students, their families, and other volunteers from around the world
- Allows you the opportunity to volunteer with our partner organization, Manna Project, and explore other areas of community development
- Will give you invaluable nonprofit experience in some of the most beautiful places in the world
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Short-Term Volunteer (summer internship): Help with LtN program implementation and player development while working with Manna Project International in a range of community development projects. Summer position. 4-8 week commitment. LtN will help volunteers fundraise to cover their costs.
To apply: http://bit.ly/LtN_NicaInternApp
Long-Term Volunteer (starting Fall 2018): Oversee LtN program implementation, help with LtN coach and player development and work with Manna Project International to implement a range of community development projects. Full time position. 5-13 month commitment. LtN will help volunteers fundraise to cover their costs.
To apply: http://bit.ly/LtN_NicaVolApp